[IntelMQ-users] Need help on issue with installation of intelmq

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Thu Apr 8 18:30:42 CEST 2021

Hi Kossi,

Your problem resembles to one I recently encountered. My setup is similar with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a vm and I installed
intelmq 2.3.1, intelmq-manager and intelmq-api from package repos as you did.

Check that you have the following symlinks in place, well, I'm assuming apache2 here. I hope it's applicable to your case:

/etc/apache2/conf-available/manager-apache.conf -> ../../intelmq/manager-apache.conf
/etc/apache2/conf-available/intelmq-api.conf -> ../../intelmq/api-apache.conf
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/manager-apache.conf -> ../conf-available/manager-apache.conf
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/intelmq-api.conf -> ../conf-available/intelmq-api.conf

Also check that you have

Alias /intelmq-manager /usr/share/intelmq_manager/html/

in the site you've enabled, i.e. the site offering intelmq-manager under

/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mysite.conf

and then run

a2enconf manager-apache
a2enconf intelmq-api