[IntelMQ-users] IntelMQ Data format Hackathon (IEP03 & IEP04): scheduling

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Thu Apr 8 21:46:53 CEST 2021

Dear community,

Thank you for your input and interest on the proposed changes for
IntelMQ's internal data format IEP03 and IEP04. To get the discussion
forward and hopefully to get some conclusions, we propose to do a small
*hackathon*. We think that this would be a great opportunity as well to
bring together the IntelMQ community.

If you are interested, please add your availability here until Tuesday
20th April:

https://www.termino.gv.at/meet/en/p/219061bf603a2dbb91efe8af61ee4718-64494

The poll offers several 2h-slots in the week 19th-23rd April, we plan to
select a date on Wednesday 21th April and announce it here, together
with a location.

kind regards
Sebastian

--