[IntelMQ-dev] Odd intelmqdump testing errors

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Tue May 23 11:47:58 CEST 2023

Hi all,

 Running the entire unit test suite of intelmq I come across a few test failures which make me ponder whether my development environment is out of sync or outdated. Tests on intelmqdump fail in the following manner:

--

FAIL: test_list_and_select_dump_from_custom_location (intelmq.tests.bin.test_intelmqdump.TestIntelMQDump) [0]
Traceback (most recent call last):

--

  So, the assertion string looks "almost" what is expected. Can this be an old(er) python library issue or something?
Currently I develop on Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS, using python 3.8.10 and the intelmqdump sources tested are from the intelmq-github/develop branch, commit tag 0780ee5c1281da8a6defcdd8f8c4722ccdbee4e8.

Br, Mika