[IntelMQ-dev] Speed dumping events in bots

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Tue May 16 16:27:32 CEST 2023

Hi Mika,

well I see a way to implement this so that existing bots don't get modified or impacted:

* change it in the core so that *only* if a specific config flag is present ("dont_retry_and_dump_quickly": True or similar), then the bot will behave as  you write
* handle exceptions and if the flag is set, otherwise continue as normal.

--> effect for existing bots is zero.

Best,
a.