[IntelMQ-dev] Odd intelmqdump testing errors

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Tue May 23 14:09:32 CEST 2023

Dear Mika,

Either that or it's much simpler.

When you call intelmqdump, you get a list of bots/dump files, formatted
as a table with some columns. Could there be some dumps lying around in
the system locally, that the test picks up? That would explain why the
columns are so wide.

For debugging you could also look a the complete value of the `output`
variable in that test case.

If it's not that, then it could be a change in the library composing the
table, but as your system is not brand-new, I consider this less likely.

best regards
Sebastian

Institute for Common Good Technology
gemeinnütziger Kulturverein - nonprofit cultural society
https://sebix.at/
ZVR 1510673578