[IntelMQ-dev] Potential attribute name clashes in bot parameters in intelmq 3.1.x ?

Sebastian Waldbauer waldbauer at cert.at
Wed Oct 20 15:57:43 CEST 2021

Hey Mika,

On 10/20/21 1:13 PM, Mika Silander wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
>   Np, I've been busy with fixing problems in our own components after the upgrade to intelmq 3.0.2 :-). Thanks for pointing out the intelmq-api documentation has been updated, it has slipped my radar, I'll try with that and see what happens.
Sure, if anything is unclear or other problems occur, please ask :)
>   Btw, for contributions, what is the easiest way? A public repo on github and then pull requests? Are there licensing issues/incompatibilities? E.g. my employer wants all our published code to be released under MIT (Expat).
Currently intelmq is released under the AGPL. There might be some
problems within the proprietary rights of use and exploitation, but I
would be awesome if you could ask a lawyer to check on this. But to
answer the question about the easiest way to contribute - Yes, you can
fork intelmq & pull request your changes ofc. :)
> Br, Mika

Cheers,

Sebastian

--