[IntelMQ-dev] Potential attribute name clashes in bot parameters in intelmq 3.1.x ?

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Oct 20 13:13:01 CEST 2021

Hi Sebastian,

 Np, I've been busy with fixing problems in our own components after the upgrade to intelmq 3.0.2 :-). Thanks for pointing out the intelmq-api documentation has been updated, it has slipped my radar, I'll try with that and see what happens.

 Btw, for contributions, what is the easiest way? A public repo on github and then pull requests? Are there licensing issues/incompatibilities? E.g. my employer wants all our published code to be released under MIT (Expat).

Br, Mika