[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager coughs after upgrade from intelmq 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Mon Jun 7 11:01:35 CEST 2021

Hi Mika,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles after an upgrade :/

I upgraded to IntelMQ 2.3.3 on Debian 10 using the packages and haven't
seen this error yet. Our end-to-end tests haven't shown such an error as
well.

On 6/4/21 1:28 PM, Mika Silander wrote:
>  After some debugging it appears there's one more error message generated before the one below saying:
>
> <time_stamp_here> Get an error parsererror, SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 3 when trying to obtain config file properly
>
> This one is generated on line 59 in the file /usr/share/intelmq_manager/html/js/runtime.js belonging to intelmq-manager. I didn't have time to debug javascript and intelmq-manager,
I don't think it's necessary to debug the JS (which hasn't seen any
changes), I suspect that the response from the API is not valid JSON. In
the developer console (which you have open already, I assume), go to the
network tab and you'll see requests to the API. And one of their
> so I tried to downgrade to intelmq-2.3.2-1. However, this version has disappeared from the repo (?!). My sincere request is that older packages were left available in the repos for some time for problems like these.

Unfortunately that's beyond my possibilities as we're not configuring or
operating the Build Service instance.

cheers,
Sebastian