[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager coughs after upgrade from intelmq 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Fri Jun 4 13:28:43 CEST 2021

Hi,

 After some debugging it appears there's one more error message generated before the one below saying:

<time_stamp_here> Get an error parsererror, SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 3 when trying to obtain config file properly

This one is generated on line 59 in the file /usr/share/intelmq_manager/html/js/runtime.js belonging to intelmq-manager. I didn't have time to debug javascript and intelmq-manager, so I tried to downgrade to intelmq-2.3.2-1. However, this version has disappeared from the repo (?!). My sincere request is that older packages were left available in the repos for some time for problems like these.

Br, Mika