[Intelmq-dev] Getting up and running CentOS

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue May 10 11:49:14 CEST 2016

Hi Matt,

On 05/10/2016 11:43 AM, Matthew Duncan wrote:
> I can successfully load the main page and “Configuration” page,
> however if I click on either the “Management” or “Monitor” tabs, this
> is what I get
>

> / /
>
> /Error loading botnet status: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end
> of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data/
>
> / /
>

> Has anyone see this before or can provide some pointers where I have
> gone wrong.

I assume you are running on current git master?

The manager most probably can't access the cli-program. Possible reasons
are insufficient permissions or misconfiguration or missing docs...
To debug it, you can try to access the cli as user www-data (or whatever
user your webserver is using):
% sudo -u intelmq /usr/local/bin/intelmqctl
Append `-t json` to see what the manager would see.

Hope this helps,
Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 50564167201