[Intelmq-dev] Getting up and running CentOS

Matthew Duncan matthew.duncan at mahdtech.com
Tue May 10 11:43:32 CEST 2016

Hi there,

You will have to excuse if this is really simple, I have just started with IntelMQ and have read the docs but can’t seem to find a fix.

I am currently attempting to get IntelMQ and IntelMQ-Manager up and running on CentOS 7 and have stumbled into a road block.

I can successfully start/stop and view bot configuration from the cli using intelmqctl however I am receiving an error using the Web UI.

I can successfully load the main page and “Configuration” page, however if I click on either the “Management” or “Monitor” tabs, this is what I get

Error loading botnet status: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Has anyone see this before or can provide some pointers where I have gone wrong.

Thanks,

Matt.