[Ach] regarding the issue of copy & pasting from the PDF

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sat Jan 4 20:14:26 CET 2014

Hi Tobias,

I inspected your pull request (source code) and then pulled in your changes, then made a pdf and noticed that
the footer did not show up anymore and also I did not see the img/draft.png in the background of the PDF.

So, I temporarily reverted this now. Seems like your TeX foo is a few orders of magnitude better than mine ;-)
I.e.: I don't see where the bug lies.

Could it be that for me line 27 in your patch does not get triggered?
(" \includegraphics[width=\paperwidth]{img/draft}}" )

a.

> See https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pull/36
>
> Whole-page bitmap seems the only way to not interfere with selection, meh…
> Quoting the PR:
> 	• Replace textual mark by whole-page bitmapped image. This is necessary to avoid accidental selection of the mark when copy&paste-ing from the document.
> 	• Add a draft-indicator at bottom and top of the page.
> Eventually, we can:
>
> 	• Remove the watermark altogether
> 	• Remove the draft-info from the normal page footer.
>
> Best
> 	-Tobias

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78