[Ach] Presentation of our project at the TERENA TF-CSIRT meeting, Zurich

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Fri Feb 14 14:47:27 CET 2014

Dear list,

We (David Durvaux, Tobias Dussa and me) presented our small "hobby" project bettercrypto.org at the The Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association  ("TERENA") meeting Task-Force CSIRT in Zurich.
(http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-csirt/meeting41/schedule2.html)

Slides are checked into the repository (presentations/ subfolder).

In general we received very good feedback (maybe David and Tobias can confirm). All the people to whom I talked after the presentation said that it was a very good project and very valuable. In this sense:

   ==> congrats to every contributor, co-author and reviewer.

Aaron.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/