[Ach] brief feedback please - pull request 18

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sat Dec 28 01:48:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I believe we got some *really* good TeX (code) improvements from Tobias Pape
You can check out his suggestions here:
https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pull/18

If there are no objections, I will pull in his changes, piece by piece (cherry-picking) tomorrow.
Please note that during this time, it would help to have no other changes to the master repo.

In the future: please please send us small pull requests. That's so much easier to handle [1]
Ideally, one commit == one pull request.

Alright! Greetings to everybody at the CCC and good night!
a.

[1] unless you are a github guru and you can teach me how to be more efficient with large pull requests.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/
// Eine Initiative der nic.at GmbH - http://www.nic.at/