[Ach] brief feedback please - pull request 18

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sat Dec 28 16:25:47 CET 2013

On Dec 28, 2013, at 1:48 AM, L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe we got some *really* good TeX (code) improvements from Tobias Pape
> You can check out his suggestions here:
> https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pull/18

pulled in changes from "krono" (Tobias Pape)
Had to still fix some minor references which were broken. The tools, IANA strings etc are now in a real \appendix

Still open: the pull request from Sebix. But I still have a few questions.
Let's do that when he is back and online again.

Thanks Tobias for your contribution. Much cleaner now.

There are still some issues which appeared due to the pull request:
  * the tables seem to be slightly too large (overflow of surrounding the TeX box)
  * some ULRs are too large and don't automatically break --> again box overflow

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/
// Eine Initiative der nic.at GmbH - http://www.nic.at/