[Ach] Recent contributions: cipherstring command, Unicode etc

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Fri Dec 27 01:34:03 CET 2013

Hi Sebix,

Thanks very much for your contributions. I must say, I really like the new listing environment and the \cipherstringB macro (even though I don't quite 100% understand the TeX magic behind it).

Anyway, I tried to include the changes but had some issues and some questions. Maybe we can discuss this on jabber?