[Ach] Applied Crypto Hardening

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Thu Dec 12 00:07:38 CET 2013

Yes. I'm aware of that, that's why I said that my edit probably did more
harm than good (i.e. removing DPL and adding prime factoring without
splitting both in two sentences). I rewrote large parts of the document
that evening and simply forgot to change that mistake.

I've just replaced that part with Bergs suggestion:
https://git.bettercrypto.org/ach-master.git/commit/7bb7b07c6bd809c8ffd7f3af143ee108eb972f94

Thanks & Mea culpa!
Aaron