[IntelMQ-users] Malware Domain List feed (was: Re: Error in parser module?)

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Fri Feb 26 22:13:05 CET 2021

Dear all,

On 2/18/21 9:32 AM, Sebastian Wagner wrote:
> **
> It looks like there have been breaking changes at the malware domain
> list feed. The URL http://www.malwaredomainlist.com/updatescsv.php
> returns an empty text, therefore parsing fails.
>
> The website doesn't show any current information. Maybe the feed has
> been discontinued?

Does anyone know if http://www.malwaredomainlist.com/ is still active? I
haven't yet discovered any discontinuation notice on the webpage and the
forum. If the feed stopped, we can remove the feed and parser
completely, otherwise we should fix the parser to handle that.

best regards
Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201