[IntelMQ-users] Error in parser module?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Feb 18 09:35:36 CET 2021

Hi Henrik,

Am Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2021, 08:45:56 CET schrieb Henrik Jensen -
TeleDCIS:
> "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/intelmq/bots/parsers/malwaredomainl
> ist/parser.py", line 21, in parse_line event.add("time.source",
> row[0].replace('_', ' ') + " UTC")
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/intelmq/lib/message.py", line
> 249, in add raise exceptions.InvalidValue(key, old_value)
> intelmq.lib.exceptions.InvalidValue: invalid value ' UTC'

from seeing the exception I guess that the file you are parsing is missing
something where the parser expects a time value. (Others probably can help you
better, if you state the version of Intelmq used, the setup of the parser and
the beginning of the file you are trying to parse.)

Maybe this guess already helps you! :)
Regards,
Bernhard

--