[IntelMQ-users] Update on my involvement in IntelMQ

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Wed May 18 11:25:07 CEST 2022

Dear IntelMQ community,

Last autumn I left my previous employer CERT.at. Now I want to give you
a short update regarding my future involvement with IntelMQ.

First, let me state I'm operating in different roles here. There is
voluntary non-profit work ("sebix"[0]) and my work as part my employment.

I recently joined Intevation[1] part-time.
This is a Free Software company located in Germany. They are already
engaged in IntelMQ since 2016 (1½ years after IntelMQ's beginning) and
are e.g. contracted by CERT-BUND[2] for IntelMQ-related work. As part of
that contract I'm able to contribute a small part of my work time to the
community support and maintenance of IntelMQ. If you are interested in
contracting with us, please get in touch.

In addition, I have founded a non-profit association[0] for
non-commercial initiatives and cooperation. If you are interested in
collaborating with us, please get in contact with me.

IntelMQ is still in need of mid- and long-term contribution and financing.
One approach is led by Aaron, who works to form an umbrella
organisational support structure for IntelMQ. Intevation and myself aim
to complement this effort.

cheers
Sebastian

[0]: https://sebix.at/ <https://intevation.de/>