[IntelMQ-users] Installation problems intelmq and manager

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 24 13:12:46 CET 2022

Hi Christian,

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2022, 11:34:01 CET schrieb Harbich, Christian:
> 127.0.0.1:43270] AH00128: File does not exist:
> /var/www/html/intelmq/v1/api/login/

> I also couldn't find anything like v1/api/ on the whole server and I think
> thats the main problem here?!

The patch "v1/api/login" is virutal, so it does not reside on the file system,
but instead is defined in the wsgi application (in the files I've outlined in
my first answer.)

> My intelmq-api.wsgi looks like the one on github:
> """ WSGI file for intelmq-api

But this is not called, (assuming from the error message)
so the problem is likely to be one step earlier
in the Apache configuration.

Somehow the Apache wsgi configuration seems not to be active on that port
or domain that you are calling. Maybe you have a colleague with some Apache
experience that can help you to track this down faster.

> If this is the file you are looking at
> https://github.com/certtools/intelmq-api/blob/develop/contrib/api-apache.conf

^ something like this should be in the right place, machting your machine and
being activated. General Apache docs for your version may help to find out
what this all should do.

Regards
Bernhard

--