[IntelMQ-users] Installation problems intelmq and manager

Harbich, Christian Christian.Harbich at gisa.de
Thu Mar 24 11:34:01 CET 2022

Hi Bernhard,

I set the log level to debug as no error was shown before and after that I found the following line:

[Thu Mar 24 09:46:19.503761 2022] [core:info] [pid 23067] [client 127.0.0.1:43270] AH00128: File does not exist: /var/www/html/intelmq/v1/api/login/

And indeed there is no intelmq directory under /var/www/html. Shouldn't the installer create that folder if needed? I couldn't find a step in the docu neither which pointed out that this must be created.

The following directories with the name "intelmq" exist on my system:
/run/intelmq
/usr/share/doc/intelmq
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/intelmq
/etc/intelmq
/var/lib/intelmq
/var/log/intelmq

I also couldn't find anything like v1/api/ on the whole server and I think thats the main problem here?!

My intelmq-api.wsgi looks like the one on github:

""" WSGI file for intelmq-api

SPDX-FileCopyrightText: 2020 Birger Schacht
SPDX-License-Identifier: AGPL-3.0-or-later
"""
import os

def application (environ, start_response):
   if 'INTELMQ_API_CONFIG' in environ:
       os.environ['INTELMQ_API_CONFIG'] = environ['INTELMQ_API_CONFIG']
   from intelmq_api.serve import __hug_wsgi__
   return __hug_wsgi__(environ, start_response)

and I also see the environment variable is set
INTELMQ_API_CONFIG=/etc/intelmq/api-config.json

Regards Chris