[IntelMQ-users] Question about bots

Sebix sebix at sebix.at
Fri Jun 10 11:08:37 CEST 2022

Dear Thomas,

In addition to what Aaron said I can add more details on this bot in
specific.

On 6/10/22 10:12 AM, Thomas Rutström via IntelMQ-users wrote:
> I hope this is the right mailing list for question like mine,
It is :)
> This is my first post and I have a little question about where to
> install bots. I am trying to install CERT-bund-Contact-Database bots
If you installed IntelMQ with deb-packages, you can add this to your
sources.list:
deb http://apt.intevation.de/ focal intelmq-testing
and install the package with `apt install intelmq-certbund-contact.
(There are no rpm-packages for this component yet)

If you installed manually with pip or from a local repository, check out
the branch `intelmq-v3` for intelmq-certbund-contact or pull master in a
few minutes (I'll push some fixes and merge the branch afterwards).
You can install it with either calling `python3 setup.py install` or
`pip3 install $pathtorepo`
The module and executable is named
'intelmq.bots.experts.certbund_contact.expert', not
intelmq_certbund_contact. Put that in your intelmq configuration.

best regards
Sebastian

--
Institute for Common Good Technology