[IntelMQ-users] Question about bots

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Fri Jun 10 10:37:18 CEST 2022

Hi Thomas,

I guess that depends a bit on how you installed intelmq:

  https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/en/maintenance/user/installation.html

or

  https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/en/maintenance/dev/guide.html#installation

So, in other words, the error you mentioned hints that a module could not be found.
So, depending on how you installed it, it needs to sit next to the other modules.

Hope this helps you,
Aaron.