[IntelMQ-users] Unable to send CSV file using Intelmq

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 12 14:48:27 CEST 2021

Dear Kossi,

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2021, 14:42:40 CEST schrieb Kossi DOH via IntelMQ-users:
> But I think if you have any help on how to set things up it will be welcome.

check the logs, they may contain hints. Maybe see if the documentation you are
reading matches the version of the bot.

Personally I haven't  used the SMTP Output Bot yet, so I have no example
configuration. And me being a developer, when in doubt I just read the code
and add print/log lines, until I understand what is going on. (I realize this
is not an option for everybody. ;))

Best Regards,
Bernhard
--