[IntelMQ-users] Unable to send CSV file using Intelmq

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 9 08:26:05 CEST 2021

Dear Kossi DOH,

thanks for your interest in IntelMQ and for asking a question!
(It helps us all to understand where possible improvement have to be.)

Am Mittwoch 07 Juli 2021 15:37:42 schrieb Kossi DOH via IntelMQ-users:
> Please I need help to configure the SMTP bots of Intelmq to send CSV file
> as describe in the description.

Ss there are several useful ways to send email with IntelMQ,
please tell us more about the bots your are using, their configuration
and the version of intelmq.

> I check the MIME and I is not the blocking
> point. The Information needed to be sent in CSV is either in the ATT00001
> file and contrary to all the Intelmq mail I do receive mine is not .txt.

Can you take a look at the raw email that IntelMQ has send out (by a bot)
and tell us the structure? To do this, one way maybe to use an IMAP email
client being different than Outlook. E.g. claws-mail.org
You could replace or remove the sensitive parts of the raw email and attach it
here.

(To get this analysed one of the developers has to be put into the position
to understand or recreate what is happening, the raw email is the output
of the bots.)

> This is an example of the file sent after the configuration:
> [cid:image001.png at 01D77335.33F95C40]

The image probably shows the interpretation of your email client.

Best Regards,
Bernhard