[IntelMQ-users] Unable to send CSV file using Intelmq

Kossi DOH kdoh at cert.tg
Wed Jul 7 15:37:42 CEST 2021

Dear Community
Please I need help to configure the SMTP bots of Intelmq to send CSV file as describe in the description. I check the MIME and I is not the blocking point. The Information needed to be sent in CSV is either in the ATT00001 file and contrary to all the Intelmq mail I do receive mine is not .txt.
Can someone please help me to solve this issue?
This is an example of the file sent after the configuration:
[cid:image001.png at 01D77335.33F95C40]

Cordialement / Best Regards,
Kossi DOH
Analyste Cyber Securite
CYBER DEFENSE AFRICA S.A.S.
Mobile: +228 70 54 93 26
https://cert.tg
This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Unauthorised use of this information by a person or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law. If you received this by mistake, please immediately contact the sender by email or phone and delete this information from any computer. Thank you.