[IntelMQ-users] [IntelMQ] Question about harmonization.conf

Jonathan SCOUPREMAN jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu
Fri Dec 17 13:12:50 CET 2021

Greetings IntelMQ community,

I'm looking for information about the harmonization.conf file located in /etc. In this file I see two sections: «event», and «report».
Could you please tell me the difference? Unfortunately, I was not able to find hints in the current documentation.

Also, as I see «report», does that mean IntelMQ has a reporting capability ? As far as I know IntelMQ doesn't provide a reporting capability, hence my doubt. ??

Thanks,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan SCOUPREMAN | jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu<mailto:jscoupreman at excellium-services.lu> | PGP Key ID: 0xAD971C07<http://pgp.circl.lu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0x6802c48ead971c07>
CERT-XLM | cert at excellium-services.com<mailto:cert at excellium-services.com> | PGP Key ID: 0xD74E5AC0<http://pgp.circl.lu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0x67B311E5D74E5AC0>

This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Note: e-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences. You should be aware that we may monitor your e-mails and their content. Excellium Services SA.