[IntelMQ-users] Intelmq-docker v.2.3.3 API

Sebastian Waldbauer waldbauer at cert.at
Wed Aug 25 17:35:39 CEST 2021

Hey Jessica & users :)

First of all, awesome that you're using the dockerized version of
intelmq & thanks for the report.

Indeed, this is a bug and we're working on it to be fixed in the
intelmq-full:3.x release. But the current 3.x release does face some
minor issues aswell, therefor we do not recommend to update at this point.

Sorry for that :(

Kind regards,

Sebastian

--