[IntelMQ-users] Intelmq-docker v.2.3.3 API

Jessica Schumacher jessica.schumacher at switch.ch
Wed Aug 25 14:14:53 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I recently looked into intelmq-docker [1] and really liked the concept of it. Especially since we currently have IntelMQ in a dockerized setup running, it looks really promising. Thank you for the work you put into it so far!

I do have a question though or more of an issue I ran into. I am currently working with `intelmq-full-dev` to implement our own bots. I use the docker image `certat/intelmq-full:2.3.3` so I am using IntelMQ Version 2.3.3 in my setup. I get the following error messages in IntelMQ Manager:

The file does indeed not exist at this url shown in the image but can be accessed via: http://127.0.0.1:1337/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=positions <http://127.0.0.1:1337/intelmq/v1/api/config?file=positions>
My guess is, that an older IntelMQ API is installed where only one of those methods to access the files works. At the moment version 2.3.1 of the IntelMQ API is automatically installed when setting up the docker container. If I compare the api.py of 2.3.1 [2] with the current one [3], I can see, that entries for “runtime” or “positions”  for example are missing in version 2.3.1; therefor the error.
I am not entirely sure if this has something to do with this [4] issue on Github. Is this something that can be fixed on the docker image from your site? Or am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Jessica

[1] https://github.com/certat/intelmq-docker <https://github.com/certat/intelmq-docker>