[IntelMQ-users] Need help on issue with installation of intelmq

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Thu Apr 8 14:57:50 CEST 2021

Hi,

Is that the same error as you posted on the IHAP list?

1. How did you install IntelMQ API?
2. What OS and Version do you use?
3. What does the error log show?
4. What does your intelmq sudoers configuration look like?

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201
// CERT Austria - https://www.cert.at/