[IntelMQ-users] Need help on issue with installation of intelmq

Kossi DOH kdoh at cda.tg
Thu Apr 8 14:04:46 CEST 2021

Hello teams
Please is anyone able to help me solve this issue? I finished the installation of intelMQ and intelMQ manager. But when I open the manager I have the following error as shown below:
[cid:image001.png at 01D72C6F.4FC39A10]

Attached is the log from the web server.

Cordialement / Best Regards,
Kossi DOH
Analyste Cyber Securite
CYBER DEFENSE AFRICA S.A.S.
Mobile: +228 70 54 93 26
www.cda.tg<http://www.cda.tg>
This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Unauthorised use of this information by a person or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law. If you received this by mistake, please immediately contact the sender by email or phone and delete this information from any computer. Thank you.