[IntelMQ-users] clicking "Login" button does not pop up user/pw panel

moto kawasaki moto at kawasaki3.org
Wed Apr 7 05:18:27 CEST 2021

Hi,

Sorry for bothering with the rare OS, I just wish my trial on FreeBSD
tortures IntelMQ and find out hidden something.
Please just tell me it is time to go to the linux world, then I'll try
it.

Backing to BSD world, using the same machine, I gave a try with
nginx and gunicorn.
With this combination, the Login button pop-up-ed another window, in
which I was able to input username and password, though I couldn't be
authenticated because of URL path problem. I need to remember nginx
configuration more.

Oh, by the way, if we use gunicorn (or uwsgi), we can omit 'sudo'
configuration for intelmq_api since we can run wsgi server with the
user id of intelmq user.

[nginx.conf]
  location / {
    root /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_manager/html/;
    index  index.html;
  }
  location /api/ {
    uwsgi_pass unix:///var/run/intelmq/intelmq-uwsgi.sock;
    include uwsgi_params;
  }

[gunicorn]
  INTELMQ_API_CONFIG=/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/etc/intelmq/api-config.json \
  gunicorn \
  -b unix:///var/run/intelmq/intelmq-uwsgi.sock \
  --pythonpath /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_api serve:__hug_wsgi__

If I run gunicorn with "-b http://127.0.0.1:8000/" instead of UNIX
socket, I can access intelmq_api through curl, and it returns JSON
data with "404 not found" in JSON.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

--