[IntelMQ-users] clicking "Login" button does not pop up user/pw panel

moto kawasaki moto at kawasaki3.org
Tue Apr 6 16:31:28 CEST 2021

Hi list members,

Please help me to setup intelmq-manager, thanks in advance.

I am working on FreeBSD12.2p4 with pip installed
intelmq-{core,api,manager}. Python is 3.7.9.

Intelmq(-core) is working like;

  $ intelmqctl status
  Bot cymru-whois-expert is running.
  Bot deduplicator-expert is running.
  Bot feodo-tracker-browse-collector is running.
  Bot feodo-tracker-browse-parser is running.
  Bot file-output is running.
  Bot gethostbyname-1-expert is running.
  Bot gethostbyname-2-expert is running.
  Bot malc0de-parser is running.
  Bot malc0de-windows-format-collector is running.
  Bot spamhaus-drop-collector is running.
  Bot spamhaus-drop-parser is running.
  Bot sql is running.
  Bot taxonomy-expert is running.
  Bot url2fqdn-expert is running.

Apahce httpd 2.4 is configured like;

  ### intelmq_api
  LoadModule wsgi_module libexec/apache24/mod_wsgi.so
  <IfModule mod_wsgi.c>
      WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
      WSGIPassAuthorization On
      WSGIScriptAlias /api /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_api/intelmq-api.wsgi
  </IfModule>

  <Directory /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_api/>
      Require all granted
  </Directory>

  ### intelmq_manager
  Alias /intelmq-manager /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_manager/html
  <Directory /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/intelmq_manager/html>
      Require all granted
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
	  Header set Content-Security-Policy   "script-src 'self"
	  Header set X-Content-Security-Policy "script-src 'self"
      </IfModule>
  </Directory>

sudo is configured like;

  $ cat /usr/local/etc/sudoers.d/intelmqapi
  intelmq ALL=(intelmq) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/bin/intelmqctl
  www     ALL=(intelmq) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/bin/intelmqctl

apache httpd is running as user=www.

I can see the IntelMQ Manager's top page with panels of Configuration,
Management, Monitor, Check, and About.
I also can see the Login button on top-right corner of this page.

Now, the problem is nothing happens when I click the Login button,
nothing appears on the httpd-{access,error}.log when clicked,
seems nothing been transferred from the browser to the server
(checked via tcpdump).

Please advice me what did I miss...

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,