[Intelmq-users] Bots stopping

Vaclav Bruzek vasek.bruzek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:58:32 CEST 2018

Hi,
no there are no modification to the intelmq code. The situation occurs at
my custom bots as well as the default ones. As an example of this
behaviour: recently Redis broker wasn't available for some time, as a
result almost all bots stopped without any log message indicating that the
bot stopped.

Sincerely,
Václav Brůžek