[Intelmq-users] IntelMQ 1.0.5 release schedule

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Thu Jun 14 17:30:03 CEST 2018

Some updates:

For 1.0.5 I fixed 9 bugs in the last days, none of the 6 remaining ones
are blocking, so I will do a release next week. But still one open PR
has to be fixed: https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/1243

There is one open bug in 1.1.0 (branch develop) that I consider
blocking: Postgres output: support condensed JSONDicts
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/1107
Fixes for the others are still nice to have, but not urgent:
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A1.1.0+label%3Abug

So most probably I will create a release candidate for 1.1.0 next week.

Sebastian

--
// Sebastian Wagner <wagner at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 7201
// CERT Austria - https://www.cert.at/