[Intelmq-users] Custom bots are not running.

Vaclav Bruzek vasek.bruzek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:05:50 CEST 2017

I've recently opened an issue (
https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/issues/1038) regarding my custom bots
which the intelmq was unable to find and run. I had the definition in BOTS
and configs, the files were there as specified by the path. It was
suggested to me that that the definitons in /usr/local/bin/"bot path" were
missing which indeed was true but creating the respective files solved some
issues and created some more as it happens. The intelmqctl now recognizes
the bots and runs them, but when I try to stop the bot it displays that the
bot wasn't running.

--
S pozdravem,
Václav Brůžek