[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager problem at login

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Tue Sep 19 13:29:55 CEST 2023

Hi again,

 Related to the below, I went and tried to install intelmq-manager 3.2.0-1 and intelmq-api 3.0.1-1 from the stable repository https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sebix:/intelmq/xUbuntu_22.04/ and I'm afraid the stable also contains some problems that have not been ironed out.
Maybe this was the reason why I jumped over to unstable, can't remember. Still, fyi when setting apache2's LogLevel to debug and attempting to open any of intelmq-manager's tabs behind
password authentication, /var/log/apache2/intelmq-error.log starts to fill with errors related to https://fqdn/intelmq/v1/api/_function_ calls (500 internal server error). The reason seems to be

[Tue Sep 19 12:27:08.534474 2023] [wsgi:error] [pid 189852:tid 139757103318592] [client client_ip_here.port] TypeError: __init__() got multiple values for keyword argument 'allow_origins', referer: https://fqdn/intelmq_manager/about.html

 I may be wrong but to me it looks like intelmq-manager has not invoked any function related to intelmq at this stage yet, so I believe my unstable version of intelmq installed on the same host is not involved in this. Anyway, I'll continue debugging.

Br, Mika