[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager problem at login

Kamil Mankowski mankowski at cert.at
Mon Sep 18 13:06:40 CEST 2023

Nice, we work on making extending with custom bots easier
(https://github.com/certtools/intelmq/pull/2405 is one try, but I've
recently come into one another idea, most probably an easier one).

But basically, if you manually fill the 'module' field with a correct
entry point, IntelMQ should be able to catch your bot installed totally
separately. The only one thing is that IntelMQ Manager would not show
your bot in the list to choose from, but instances, workflow etc. should
work without any issue.

So, on your place, I'd start with own package only with additional bots,
depending on IntelMQ, and just manually filling fields (e.g., using any
other bot to create a bot instance in the Manager).

Best regards,
Kamil Mankowski
CERT.at GmbH
www.cert.at