[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager problem at login

Kamil Mankowski mankowski at cert.at
Mon Sep 18 09:02:20 CEST 2023

Hi, Mika - this is a known problem related to the FastAPI packages in
the Ubuntu 22.04 repositories. This is why the stable version of
intelmq-api package for Ubuntu 22.04 is still 3.0.1. I recommend
downgrading to the latest stable version instead of rc (there is no
functional changes in API between them).

We work on bringing newer version for Ubuntu as well, but it takes time
to fix the FastAPI in their repositories. If you want to work further
with the newer API, I can send you the patched version of the FastAPI
package (bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fastapi/+bug/1970557).

Best regards,
Kamil Mankowski