[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager problem at login

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Fri Sep 15 15:32:46 CEST 2023

And a few more observations:

 Trying to access the Check tab from intelmq-manager's front page (without having logged in, that is), results in a call to

https://FQDN_HERE/intelmq/v1/api/check

 Accessing this from the browser directly results in 500 internal server error. Looking at what systemctl status intelmq-api says I see a line indicating gunicorn is not happy:

Sep 15 16:06:55 HOSTNAME gunicorn[22565]: TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

 So, it looks to me like a problem related to intelmq-api or accessing it from intelmq-manager.

Br, Mika