[IntelMQ-dev] Expected behaviour of intelmqctl reload ?

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Jun 22 13:58:16 CEST 2022

Hi all,

 Tracking down a rather elusive bug led me to suspect that the command

intelmqctl reload your_bot_name_here

 does not necessarily rerun the bot's init method. At least I see an exception related to undefined variables (NoneType) when I reload the bot in question and let it chew a new event. Is this expected behaviour? Still, skimming through the code, it seems to me that the __init__ method in lib/bot.py gets invoked and should invoke the bot's init method as well.

 Any hints/ideas?

Br, Mika