[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager with HTTP basic authentication

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Mon Jun 13 09:43:02 CEST 2022

Hi,

 Np, ours was a retake on RT+IR. There is an output bot in the intelmq distribution already for RT but our event processing flow is different, so we had to create our own. We've also had to add a few new RT Custom Fields for our special needs, so it is a bespoke output bot and far from KISS I'm afraid.

Cheers, Mika