[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager authentication issue on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Wed Mar 31 13:19:56 CEST 2021

Hi,

If you use HTTP Basic Authentication, do you need the additional
authentication of the API? If not, you can ignore it. If you
remove/rename the setting |session_store| in the API settings, the
authentication is disabled.

See
https://intelmq.readthedocs.io/en/maintenance/user/intelmq-api.html#configuring-intelmq-api

Sebastian