[IntelMQ-dev] intelmq-manager authentication issue on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Mar 31 13:11:51 CEST 2021

Hi,

 Seems I have a configuration error somewhere in intelmq-manager's setup. I have configured basic authentication for this service, apache asks for the account and password and shows the start view of intelmq-manager. The start view says "Not logged in" and provides a login button below. If I press the button and use the same credentials, it still says "not logged in". Any hints?

 intelmq-manager, intelmq and intelmq-api were all installed from package repos for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

Cheers, Mika