[IntelMQ-dev] ShadowServer feeds vs. ShadowServer parser bot

Sebastian Wagner wagner at cert.at
Tue Mar 23 09:06:40 CET 2021

Good Morning,

I wasn't even aware of that feed. IntelMQ will always be running after
Shadowserver as we don't know of feeds in advance either (and the data
examples for the feeds given on Shadowservers website are often not
complete).

If you can pass me on one example file (I can anonymize it myself as
well) I can extend the Shadowserver parser for this new feed. We are
also happily accepting pull requests :)

kind regards
Sebastian