[IntelMQ-dev] ShadowServer feeds vs. ShadowServer parser bot

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Tue Mar 23 08:05:51 CET 2021

Hi.

 After trying to match current ShadowServer feeds to their internal intelmq identifiers, I got stuck with a few that I cannot find a corresponding internal mapping for in intelmq/bots/parsers/shadowserver/config.py (intelmq 2.3.1). One example is the Click-Fraud Report (https://www.shadowserver.org/what-we-do/network-reporting/click-fraud-report/). Correct me if I'm wrong in assuming all ShadowServer feeds are perhaps not (yet?) supported by the ShadowServer parser bot.

 Are there plans for extending the parser bot in question? Don't take me wrong, this is no criticism, the bot does a fine job. I would just like to know what the situation is and then be able to decide how to continue with our own project.

Cheers, Mika