[IntelMQ-dev] Advice for setting up tests for bot chains

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Fri Feb 19 12:25:54 CET 2021

Hi,

While writing tests to individual bots seems quite straightforward, what would be the recommended way for writing (unit?) tests for a chain of bots? Ideally, I'd like to feed in individual test events to the first bot and only check what is returned by the last bot (event or whatever the expected outcome should be).

I suppose there are many bad and clumsy ways of doing this so that's why I air this question on the dev list.

Thanks for all help in advance, Mika