[IntelMQ-dev] How does one avoid reprocessing mail attachments already processed?

Mika Silander mika.silander at csc.fi
Wed Aug 4 08:26:04 CEST 2021

Hi all,

 We are using the mail collector bot to read email attachments over IMAPS. It works fine but rereads all the messages in the message folder even if it had processed them already. Is there a way to configure the mail bot to remove the messages once it has processed them? I didn't find a hint concerning this in the bot's documentation nor the sources. What approaches do people use to avoid reprocessing messages?

Br, Mika