[Intelmq-dev] Setup Tutorials?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 13 09:49:10 CET 2020

Aaron,

Am Sonntag 12 Januar 2020 22:06:56 schrieb L. Aaron Kaplan:
> I'd have to ask what happened with the video tutorial.

will you ask? (I do not have enough info on who it is.)

> In addition there is workshop material from Sebix, mine and Sebix's
> upcoming workshop end of Januar (that is still in the making) and from
> Celine from France who gave a nice workshop of IntelMQ at hack.lu in autumn
> 2019.

Found a link to the hack.lu workshop about IntelMQ
https://cfp.hack.lu/hacklu19/talk/H3DSV8/
(though there is a no-video symbol whatever that meant)

If you'll find producue tutorial material,
where will we collect references to it?

Best,
Bernhard